Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
A new level of control
Designed for highly trained ears, Cobalt Saphira gives you an unprecedented level of digital control over different aspects of the harmonics you are adding: Edge and Warmth – for separately controlling and balancing even and odd harmonics4-band EQ – for separately shaping the frequency spectrum of each type of harmonicsHarmonics modes – seven different modes, with graphical representation so you can see the changes in harmonic structureTape – five tape speeds for adding wow and flutter modulation in order to give your tracks extra musicality and depth
A new way to glue your tracks
We often use the term “glue” when touting the benefits of compression. But the “glue” we hear from a good compressor is many times the result of added harmonics. Cobalt Saphira lets you directly control your harmonics without compression, helping to glue your tracks and turn them into a more musical, cohesive mix.
Depth: The Holy Grail
Achieving balance and clarity in a mix is expected. Achieving real depth in a mix is where they single out the pros. Cobalt Saphira allows you to inject this sought-after quality into your mixes.
Excelling on groups and sub-mixes and in mastering situations, Cobalt Saphira gives you rich harmonic enhancement that can be creatively tailored exactly how you like it — a full palette of analog sound for you to pour all over your tracks.
• Analog harmonic enhancement with full digital control
• Edge and Warmth controls – allowing you to balance tube, solid-state and transformer qualities in order to achieve various levels of even and odd harmonic enhancement
• 4-band EQ for separate control of the frequency spectrum of the even (Edge) and odd (Warmth) harmonics
• Seven different harmonics modes for your tweaking pleasure
• Tape depth with five different tape speeds to choose from
• Great for “gluing” your sub-groups and master buss
|Application||Enregistrement, Mixage & Mastering|
Aucun avis n'a été publié pour le moment.