The versatile Studio Displays are used in many of the world's recording and post production studios. It is a great help in orientation during in large projects or dubbing. The imaginative design enhances the professional aluminum frame in black or platinum color and is the perfect size for large or small studios.
Usually ships within 8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The dual colour Punchlight Studio Display XT2 greatly expands the features of the existing Time Code Display and PunchLight product lines. In addition to time code, the display can show bars&beats, time, or samples. It also indicate record start/stop and record-ready/pre-roll/post-roll which is useful for musicians, singers, and other artists as well as dubbing and post-production studios. Compatible with Pro Tools and most other audio / MIDI applications.
• Displays: Bars & Beats, Feet+Frames, Time Code, Samples, Time
• Midi Time Code (MTC) reader
• Indicates recording start/stop, record-ready/pre-roll/post-roll
• PunchLight DLi included
• Two additional external lights can be connected to the PunchLight DLi
• Triple colour of segments
• Battery backup for clock
• Sleep mode
• Can display custom messages
• Brightness control
• Anti-flicker mode (turns off last two segments)
• Remote control for all functions
• Smart aluminum frame
• Cable length (default): 10 m
• Frame color: Anodized Black
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 550 x 120 x 38mm - 24.4" x 4.7" x 1.5"
• Compatibility: Pro Tools, Cubase / Nuendo, Logic Pro, Studio One, Digital Performer, Samplitude, Pyramix (EMC Option required)
|Type||Time Code Display|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|