The versatile Studio Displays are used in many of the world's recording and post production studios. It is a great help in orientation during in large projects or dubbing. The imaginative design enhances the professional aluminum frame in black or platinum color and is the perfect size for large or small studios.
The Punchlight Studio Display SD2 greatly expands the features of the existing Timecode Display and PunchLight product lines. In addition to timecode, the display can show bars&beats, time, or samples which is useful for musicians, singers, and other artists as well as dubbing and post-production studios. Compatible with Pro Tools and most other audio/MIDI applications.
This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Bars & Beats, Feet+Frames, Time Code, Samples, Time
• Midi Time Code (MTC) reader
• PunchLight DLi included
• USB connection via the PunchLight DLi
• Two additional external lights can be connected to the PunchLight DLi
• New type of cable with RJ11 (6P4C) connectors - easy to cut or extend
• Sleep mode
• Brightness control
• Smart aluminum frame
• Cable length 33 ft (default)
• Frame color: Anodized Black
• Dimensions: (w x h x d) 550 x 120 x 38mm - 24.4" x 4.7" x 1.5"
• Compatibility: Pro Tools, Cubase / Nuendo, Logic Pro, Studio One, Digital Performer, Samplitude, Pyramix (EMC Option required)
|Type||Time Code Display|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|