If you need more than simple summing, then you need the X.Sum.
The Speck Electrinics X.Sum is a 32 x 4 line mixer that can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths, samplers, and effect returns. Any of the 16 stereo channels can be assigned to either the main stereo Mix output or the stereo Mix-B output.
The In's & Out's
Connect the X.Sum to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less. The X.Sum has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu. All audio inputs and outputs are fully balanced and available on TRS connectors.
This product is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• 16 Stereo Line Inputs
• Stereo level control
• Pan/balance control
• Mix assign switch that routes input channel to the main stereo mix or Mix-B stereo mix.
• Mono Switch
• Left and right balanced TRS inputs
• Master level control
• Stereo/mono switch
• Monitor/Phone level provides adjustment to headphone jack and Mix-B output
• Balanced TRS stereo mix output
Expandable to 128 inputs
• Frequency Response (12 dB gain) : 3Hz-54kHz (+0/-.5dB)
• THD+n (Gain 12, Output +24dBu) : .0024%
• Noise (22Hz-22kHz) : -102dBu (Residual output noise)
-87dBu (16 channels routed, faders off)
• Maximum Input Level : +28dBu
• Maximum Output Level : +28dBu
• Input Impedance : 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced
• Output Impedance : 60 Ohms
• Dimensions (Mixer) : 44mm x 483mm x 273mm = 1.75" x 19" x 10.75" (WxHxD)
• Dimensions (Power Supply) : 117mm x 70mm x 185mm = 4.6" x 2.75" x 7.3" (WxHxD)
• Shipping Weight (Mixer & PS): 15 Lbs (6.8kg)
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|