Henry Engineering StereoMixer is an 8-input, 2-output stereo mixer for line level sources. It is an ideal utility mixer that can be used to combine 4 stereo or 8 monaural sources. StereoMixer can produce either a stereo or mono output, selected by the Output Mode switch. In Stereo mode, 4 stereo sources are combined to a stereo output. In Mono mode, all 8 inputs are combined to a mono output. Each input will accept either a balanced or unbalanced source.
In stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A level control for each input provides adjustment from OFF to +10 dB of gain. All circuitry is direct-coupled and transformerless for absolute sonic integrity. Audio inputs and outputs are via plug-in euroblock connectors.
StereoMixer is powered by an internal AC power supply.
3 Optional mounting solutions are available
• Rack mount shelf
• Desk mount
• Wall/Cabinet mounting brackets
• Input Level -10 to +8 dBm
• Input Impedance 20K ohms bal, 10K ohms unbal
• Output Level +4 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
• Output Load 600 ohms or higher per output, bal
• Controls Input gain, 8x
• Gain OFF to +10 dB
• Frequency Response DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
• Distortion <.01% IM/THD
• Noise >80 dB below nominal output, typ
• Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical 5.7”w x 1.7”h x 6.0”d, 3lbs
• Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|