Employing hand-wound transformers and inductors to provide vintage-style colored tone, the Lindell Audio EVO-6 500 Series Discrete Mic Pre features the proprietary vintage 1731 op amps for additional warmth. Its input pad and separate gain control allow you to drive your signal harder for saturated tones, while the 2-band EQ section provides you with Pultec-style passive filters. Your gain is clearly displayed via the 30-segment LED VU meter.
The Sound can be described as ” Vintage ”, ” Punchy ” and ” Tight ”.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Transformer Balanced inputs and Balanced Outputs
• Vintage OPA input stage
• Up to 70db of Gain
• Passive Pultec Equalizer. Inductor + Vintage OPA
• 2 Step Switched EQ Low Freq Boost 60Hz, 100Hz
• 2 Step Switched EQ High Freq Boost 4kHz, 8kHz/16kHz
• Selectable High Boost Bandwidth on PCB
• Polarity Reverse
• 48V Phantom Power
• 30 LED segment output Meter
• Gold Plated PCB
|Type||Pre + 2 band EQ|