Lindell Audio 6X-500VIN "Vintage Edition" juices your 500 Series rack with a single-channel transformer-coupled mic preamp along with a passive 2-band Pultec-style equalizer. This all-discrete design, based upon the highly respected VIntage 1731 amplifier, gives you an EQ section with the magical sound of a classic Pultec. With a 15db boost of the silkiest high end you'll ever hear and stunningly punchy low end, you'll wonder how Lindell managed to stuff a Pultec into this little module. Arm your studio with the fast, in-your-face sound of the delightfully affordable 6X-500VIN.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs
• Up to 65db of gain
• Passive Pultec Equalizer; inductor plus Vintage OPA gain make-up amplifier
• 3-step switched EQ low frequency boost: 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz (+/- 10%)
• 3-step switched EQ high frequency boost: 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz (+/- 10%)
• Selectable high boost bandwidth on PCB
• Polarity reverse
• All discrete Vintage OPA1731
• 48V phantom power
• 5-LED VU meters
• Gold Plated PCB
|Type||Solid State Preamplifier|
|Inout transformer(s)||Vintage 1731|