In stock. This product is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The benefits that this module offers, besides the already known sound merits, are:
• Steel Rack 1 unit format.
• Mic / line in pure independent working class A
• Using technology discreetly (without chips)
• Gain control in steps of 5 dB
• Output Level Control in steps
• Phantom power 48v with pilot light
• Phase reverse switch
• Switch selection microphone / Line (can use the equipment in Mastering step as a hue)
• Inputs and outputs, balanced and unbalanced (XLR and jack) that grants two different hues of sound
• Power supply of high quality
• Front input jack for connecting high impedance electric instruments (guitar, bass, synth ... etc.)
• Mic Input: 1200O, 3 pin XLR balanced
• Instrument Input: 10KO, stereo jack balalanced
• Balanced: 3 pin XLR
• Unbalanced: Jack Mono. The signal is taken before the output transformer giving another color to the balanced output
• Max. Gain: XLR input: 65 db
• Key steps of 12 positions adjustable in 1dB steps (the typical fader function)
|Type||Solid State Preamplifier|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|