Thanks to our relationship with Buzz Audio, we can have your new gear to you in no time. Order now and it will be shipped the same day it’s received from the maker. Contact us for the most accurate lead time.
Warning: Last items in stock!
With plenty of low noise gain (70dB) the QSP-20 works really well with low output dynamic and ribbon microphones. The mic input impedance switch can subtly alter the sound from these mic types giving you another flavor. Also included are 4 front panel high impedance 1/4" jack inputs for your keyboards, bass guitar or anything with a pickup. These inputs use our proprietary "boot strapped" high impedance buffer stage and sound fantastic on bass.
The wide bandwidth of the QSP-20 ensures transient details are preserved, excellent for cymbals, percussive and stringed instruments. The slight increase in distortion at low frequencies from the transformer adds a touch of colour - an ideal combination. The high head room of the QSP means your sounds are captured in all their glory with no nasty clipping. Made with quality components and by real hands, the QSP-20 is a sound investment!
Each channel as a detented 41 position Gain control. Toggle switches select a 20dB input Pad (for both mic and line inputs), Polarity Reverse with a Mute position, High or Low mic Input Impedance and a locking toggle turns the 48V phantom power on or off. Selection of the 1/4" front panel jack inputs occurs automatically when a jack is inserted. A peak led will light when the output level reaches +22dBu.
• Min Gain Mic = +22dB (-2dB with pad in)
• Max Gain Mic = +70dB
• Min Gain Instrument = +12dB (-3dB with pad in)
• Max Gain Instrument = +60dB
• Maximum Output Level = +29dBu into 3k ohm load.
• Frequency Response:
Mic = 10Hz to 200kHz @ 20dB gain (-3dB).
Instrument = 10Hz to 120kHz @ 20dB gain (-3dB).
• Total Harmonic Distortion (measured at -20dBu input, gain adjusted for +10dBu output level)
Mic = 0.15% @ 100Hz, 0.01% @ 1kHz, 0.005% @ 10kHz
Instrument = 0.15% @ 100Hz, 0.015% @ 1kHz, 0.015% @10kHz
EIN Mic = -131dB A wtg, 150ohm source Z.
Signal to Noise Ratio Instrument = -76dB A wtg, input shorted.
• CMNR Mic = -78dB @ 100Hz, -100dB @ 1kHz, -100dB @ 10kHz.
• Input Impedance Mic = 4k ohms/1k2 ohms switchable.
• Input Impedance Instrument = 1MEG ohms.
• Power: 115V or 230V ac mains, switchable on rear panel.
• IEC detachable power cable.
|Type||Solid State Preamplifier|