After many requests for Punchlight products to be connected wirelessly. So they developed a simple solution to replace cables from their triggers : PunchLight Midi, GPI, DLi or Relay Switch Box USB, that go to external lights. The PunchLight Wireless Upgrade Kit consists of two small boxes. The first is a transmitter, connected to one of the trigger units via a 12V out. The second unit is a receiver, a small box which has one output and a connector for an external PSU. You can connect any of the PunchLight external lights to the receiver.
This item is in stock & ready to ship
Warning: Last items in stock!
• It consitst of two small wirelles units: TX and RX
• Replaces cable between an external light and a trigger unit
• Use in recording, production or music / audio studio
• Quick & easy installation
• No additional software installation
• One Power Supply for W-CON RX
• Frequency 433,92 MHz
• Dimensions: 60 x 54 x 24 mm (2,36" x 2.13" x 0,94"
• Supported triggers: PunchLight Midi, PunchLight GPI, PunchLight DLi, Relay Switch Box USB
• Supported lights: Recording Display, Recording Strip, Recording Ring, Recording PlexSign, Studio Warning Lamp