The PunchLight recording indicator is designed for anybody working in project, dubbing, or post production studios who needs visual confirmation of when a recording begins or ends. This simple, precise and easy to use device is perfect for musicians and sound engineers as well as film, TV and video editors.
The PunchLight GPI is a switcher interface for connecting up to three light units at once, such as the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Ring or RECORDING Lamp. This device connects to the GPI port on SYNC HD or SYNC I/O and works exclusively with Pro Tools HD, without any drivers. An 12V power supply is included.
In stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Switcher and power supply unit for the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Strip
• Connects to the GPI port of a SYNC HD, SYNC I/O or even Universal Slave Driver
• The new PunchLight GPI from 2013 is compatible with other audio systems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• A two-color LED indicates recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
• Connects up to three light units in any combination
• Size - 17.5cm x 4.5cm x 8cm (w x h x d)
• D-Sub cable included