Similar to the PunchLight GPI and PunchLight MIDI, the PunchLight DLi automatically switches on an external light unit such as the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Ring or RECORDING Lamp.
It has front panel LED status indication - recording or record ready. Two light units can be controlled simultaneously; the third output is a dedicated connection for the Studio Display XT2 or SD2 (second generation).
The PunchLight DLi is connected via USB to a computer (PC or Mac) in your studio and the USB cable and 12V power supply is included.
Usually ships within 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Automatically indicates recording and record ready / Pre-Roll
• Switcher and power supply unit for two an external light (RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Ring)
• Output for one Studio Display XT2 or SD2 (2nd generation)
• MAC or PC compatible
• Connects directly to USB
• Easy installation
• LED indication of status on front panel
• Size - 55 x 73 x 24mm (2,16" x 2,87" x 0,95")
• Removable standard USB cable included (can be longer if USB extension cables are used)
• 12V power supply included
• Supported host applications: Cubase / Nuendo, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Samplitude and Sequoia, Reaper, Studio One