The IBP Junior easily eliminate the undesirable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analog Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a “fix it” tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal color tool.
In stock. This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually.
• No compromising mic place do to phase problems when using IBP technology.
• Rack mountable, 4 units fit in a 1U space.
• Real time all analog phase sweep between 0° and 180º
• Continuously variable natural phase adjust
• Line level balanced XLR in and out
• Audiophile sound and construction
• Rack mountable, 4 units fit in a 1U space
|Type||Phase Alignment Tool|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|