Signex Universal Panel - CPU16
The Signex Universal Panel is an empty panel with 16 channel windows that any of our UPM modules (XLR, RCA, Jack 1/4", MIDI 5 Broches DIN, BNC, Toslink, Blank) will fit into in any arrangement. The sockets fit firm with two small screws and have either solder or socket rear designations.
The Universal Panel is ideal for those with specific patching needs, or those with unusual patch sockets - the Universal Panel can also integrate with digital interfaces and hold new standard connection types like USB 2.0, Firewire and LAN.
Iin stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• 16 empty channels in only 1U of rack space
• For mono/stereo/balanced/unbalanced signals
• Can be used for MIDI in, thru or out
• Neat slide in strips used for terminal designation
• Panel & modules available separately
• Unbeatable value
Available front sockets
• XLR sockets
• RCA sockets
• 1/4" Jack
• MIDI 5 pin DIN
• Expandable for new connector types like USB, LAN ...etc.
• Rear termination : Solder terminals
• Dimensions : 483 x 43 x 15 mm (W x H x D)
• Min. rack aperture : 442mm
• Net weight : 300g
• Accessories Included : 1 pack of ident labels
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
|Active / Passive||Passive|