Tree Audio The Thrunk is a monitoring controller and a stereo BUS processor. The Trunk is not a simple monitoring controller as you can send it a stereo signal to warm it up thanks to the tube based circuit path.
Available on order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tree Audio The Trunk offers extra features to the standard and usual features of a monitoring controller like: control of 3 pairs of speakers + Sub, Talkback and external microphone input, Mono conversion, headphone output. Unique features like a stereo input on RCA connectors for high impedance sources, Digital input and AUX, but also a source selector for: Stereo BUS, 2 TRack 1 and 2 Track 2.
Tree Audio The Trunk is powered by an external tube regulated PSU like The Roots et The Roots Junior consoles.
The front panel hosts 2 huge analog Vu meters displaying output level.
• Stéréo Monitoring Controller
• 3 pairs of speakers and Subwoofer selector
• Mono conversion
• Source selector A: stereo BUS, 2 Track 1, 2 Track 2
• Source selector B: Phono, Digital, Auxiliary
• Talkback and external microphone input
• Input / output custom transformers
• Phono input and hybrid phone output
• External 300 V DC tube regulated power supply
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|