Warning: Last items in stock!
Additionally, OCX HD offers two Word Clock Inputs and a Video Sync Input, which can resolve to a huge variety of SD and HD formats, as well as clock distribution with gear-boxing, and pull-up and pull-down rates, as featured in the triple clock powerhouse, Trinity Master Clock. A 10 MHz Input allows for syncing with Antelope's newest Atomic Clock – 10MX.
Antelope’s latest master clock benefits from flexible firmware update functionality, as featured in all new-generation Antelope products, allowing for fast and easy firmware updates on the user-friendly software control panel, available for both OS X and Windows. The desktop app provides convenient remote control to simplify project workflow. The device is also easily configurable from an elegant front panel, which will add a futuristic aesthetic to any gear rack.
• 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm
• Sample rate support of up to 768 kHz over WC
• Multipliers/dividers enabling the output of 5 different sample rates
• 4x AES/EBU and 2x S/PDIF clocking outputs up to 192kHz for additional connectivity
• Comprehensive audio gear-boxing
• Universal Video Input on BNC
• Atomic clock input for optimum accuracy and calibration
• 3 recallable presets
• Rate lock from Control Panel to avoid settings change during session
• Ergonomic front panel control
• Software Control Panel, allowing remote control and firmware updates via USB
• 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
• 64-bit DDS
• Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
• <+/- 0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5 C/148.1 F
• < 1 ppm per year
• <+/- 0.001 ppm
Atomic Clock Input
• 10 MHz
Sample Rates Generated
• 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 705.6, 768kHz
Master Clock Outputs
• 10x Word Clock Outputs up to 768kHz
• 4x AES/EBU Outputs up to 192kHz
• 2x S/PDIF Outputs up to 192kHz
• 2x Word Clock Inputs up to 768kHz
• 1x Video Input accepting wide range of SD and HD video signals
• 1x Atomic Input
• 2x S/PDIF Inputs up to 192kHz
• 1x AES/EBU Input up to 192kHz
• 1x USB Input for control
• AC Universal Input ~95-245V, 20 Watts Max
• 0-50 C / 32-122 F
• 2.65 kg/ 5.84 lb
• Width: 482.6 mm / 19"
• Height: 44 mm / 1.75"
• Depth: 230 mm / 9.05"
In The Box
• Isochrone OCX HD
• Warranty Card
• Owner's Manual
• 1x USB Cable
• 1x Power Cable
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Antelope was founded to take audio recording to the next level, providing digital technology that transcends all expectations. Antelope allows you to harness the power of digital audio without sacrificing the warmth and fullness typically associated with analogue gear. With Antelope, it's truly possible to have the best of both worlds.