This wall-mounted ventilation system provides fresh air from outside with a quiet, controlled, energy-saving, filtered electric blower inside the room. Fresh air from outside reaches the room by pressure compensation between outside air and inside air (differential pressure ventilation) when the fan is switched off.
It can be used continuously or with its timer function that starts the unit for a preset operating time (in hours). Once the operating time is reached, the fan automatically stops and restarts automatically at the last selected settings 24 hours after the timer is activated. This process is repeated cyclically every 24 hours. Stopping the timer stops this function.
In stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Various optional filters can be used as required
• Dust filter for particles
• Dust filter for pollen/fine dust
• Activated carbon filter, e.g. for exhaust gas odours
• Sound insulation
• Low self noise 24 dBA at 60m3/h
• Filtration of dust and odours from exhaust gases
• Filter change indicator
• Adjustable air flow rate
• Control Clock
• Safety class II
• Protection class IP 40
• Operates on the 230V AC mains power supply only
• LCD display: programmable air flow and timer settings
• Individual air control via side shutters
• 3 optional filters easy to replace: coarse dust, activated carbon, fine dust or pollen filter
• Compact, aesthetic housing
• Quick assembly
• Ventilation system
• 500mm PVC pipe
• Plastic outer grille F
• Ventilation pipe PVC - ø 80 mm, length 500 mm
• Mounting template
• Complete installation guide
|Application||For Iso Booths|