Analog Card for Hear Back PRO Hub
8-Channel Bal. Input Card, DB25 Conn, Selectable Sample Rate & SensitivityAllows PRO Hub to communicate with any professional analog audio equipment. Provides 8 balanced audio inputs using a standard Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector. A DB25 to 1/4-inch TRS break-out cable is sold separately, unless the Analog input card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack.
In stock & ready to be shipped
Warning: Last items in stock!
• -10dB pad on each channel allows the user to select +8dB or +18dB maximum input sensitivity level
• Custom input sensitivities available up to +34dB upon special request
• User configurable sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz using jumpers
• 2 analog input cards are required to input 16 channels of audio
• Up to 4 cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
|Active / Passive||Active|