Hear Technlogies AES Card for PRO Hub
Modular card for 16 channels of AES in/out allowing PRO Hub to communicate with pro audio equipment using multi-channel AES/EBU protocol.
In stock & ready to be shipped
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector for inputting or outputting 16 channels of digital audio
• Jumper settings allow the user to choose whether the card is 16 inputs or 16 outputs
• Supports and automatically locks onto sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
• DB25 to (8) XLR (each AES/EBU XLR connector supports 2 channels of digital audio) break-out cable is sold separately, unless the AES/EBU card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack
• 2 cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
• Up to (4) cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as dedicated AES/EBU outputs
|Type||AES / EBU Card|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|