Hear Technologies ADAT Card
Modular card for 16 channels of ADAT in/out or HearBus out allowing the Hear Back PRO Hub to communicate with audio equipment via ADAT protocol.
Usually ships within 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ADAT card provides an industry standard method for simultaneously sending and receiving 16 channels of digital audio. The card also offers backwards compatibility with the original 8-channel Hear Back system.
• Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector for inputting or outputting 16 channels of digital audio
• Jumper settings allow the user to choose whether the card is 16 inputs or 16 outputs
• Supports and automatically locks onto sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
• DB25 to (8) XLR (each AES/EBU XLR connector supports 2 channels of digital audio) break-out cable is sold separately, unless the AES/EBU card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack
• 2 cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
• Up to (4) cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as dedicated AES/EBU outputs
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|