Future Sonics introduces Spectrum Series G10 UNIVERSAL FIT PROFESSIONAL EARPHONES their latest innovation that features the next generation of the award winning audio signature; Spectrum Series model G10 universal-fit professional personal monitors.
The pack contains 1 Pair of Personal Monitors, Case, EarFills, and ComfortFit Foam Sleeves
This product is in stock & ready to be shipped
Warning: Last items in stock!
Offering the industry’s most natural listening experience for live, studio, broadcast, and worship applications, the new Spectrum Series model G10 creates an incredibly smooth ultra wide-spectrum sound in a micro-sized, more efficient, and armature-free infrastructure. Inspired by Philadelphia’s legendary music culture, Spectrum Series™ celebrates the innovative spirit that combines artistry and audio with Future Sonics’ new technologies in professional personal monitoring. Attention to detail is at the forefront of all aspects of the Future Sonics® Spectrum Series with a focus on producing the finest audio signature for the most demanding music professionals.
Spectrum Series represents a classic example of intelligent and thoughtful design that continues to be the Future Sonics legacy. Spectrum Series professional personal monitors provide superior performance not found in any other product, or at any price. Unlike multi-driver armature (hearing aid-type) configurations or so-called "hybrid" earphones, there are no electronic or comb filtering artifacts, no phase issues, and no crossover dropouts to provide a perfectly balanced, natural and more realistic sound you can feel with a true sense of the audio’s energy.
• NEW G10 10mm Proprietary Dynamic Drivers
• 18 Hz - 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
• 32ohm Impedance
• Sensitivity 113db @ 30 Hz/1mW
• Up to -29db Ambient Noise Rejection (A.N.R™)
• 50" / 1.27m Reduced Microphonics Cabling
• Standard 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold Stereo Mini-Plug Connector
• 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
• Ultra-Wide Spectrum Audio
• Reinforced Tubular Strain Relief
• Intuitive Thumb Placement Design (LT & RT)
• Micro-Profile & Ultra-Lightweight Design
• 100% Armature & Crossover Free Technology
• Multiple Fit Options
|Application||Tracking, Mixing, Live|