Delivery delay: 25 days after order confirmation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The front panel of the Quiet Box offers a quick and direct access to your computer.
• Allows you to avoid isolated room construction costs and all inconveniences related to the construction
• Saves a precious space
• Instant installation. After connection to the power connector, it is 100% operational
• Operates safely 24/7
• Equipped with heavy duty casters for effortless move to the desired location
• Easy transport when moving
• Offers a quiet working environment with a real pleasure, efficiency and better performances
• Lets respect the labor code concerning the authorized noise level
• No concurrency due to its reliability and performance
• Unbeatable quality / price ratio
• Available in 2 colors: Black or Anthracite
Performance, Security, Reliability
Silent Box A is made of 18mm melamine lined with 19mm insulating panels and 25mm acoustic foam. The Plexiglas front door provides reinforced insulation. Gaskets provide a perfect seal. A rear hatch allows easy access to the internal equipment.
• 3 silent fans with adjustable speed
• Sound traps on air entry / exit
• Circuits IT / low voltage cables separated to avoid interference
• Ventilation system with sound traps
• High performance, reliable and secure soundproof box
• Ventilation capacity: 600 Watts
• Sound damping: 18 dB (A) (+/-3dB) !
• Grommet of 60 mm diameter
• Electric socket 230V / 16A
• Interior walls covered with absorbent acoustic foam
• 12 mm Plexiglas front door
• 4 heavy duty casters with brake
Width: 435 mm
Depth: 700 mm
Height: 680 mm
Width: 320 mm
Depth: 650 mm
Height: 520 mm
Weight: 18 kg
How to select ?
Each soundproof Box has a defined ventilation power that it can't exceed. Your equipment must therefore consume less power. The Box model is based on this power. For example Silent Box A 1000 has a ventilation power of 1000 Watts.
If you have any doubt, just email us the brand and the model of the equipment you want to soundproof so that you will be confirmed the most suitable model.
For a customized product
We can adapt our caissons to your equipment. Simply tell us the make and model of your equipment and all the information you need for your project.
|Chassis||(LxHxD) 765 x 980 x 800 mm|
|Color||Black or Anthracite|
|Active / Passive||Active|