This product is available on order only
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Discrete gyrator based Equalizer concept
• Discrete operational Cut and Boost amplifier +-8db
• 18 selectable frequencies on each channel
• Dual Mono Design
• Hi Pass Filter 10Hz - 400Hz with bypass
• Transformer balanced input
• All EQ parameters controlled by rotary switches
• Unique A.I.R Mode (Enhancement of the auditory threshold)
• Smooth and Punchy
• Super Low Noise (-98dBu)
• Cut & Boost steps +-: 1dB, 2dB, 3.5dB, 5.5dB, 8dB
What makes The Vertigo Sound Discrete Gyrator stand out from the crowd?
The Vertigo Sound “Discrete Triple Gyrator 1972” uses a fully discrete circuitry, while other devices on the market realize the Gyrator using an standard IC.
The well thought out design of Vertigo's Gyrator delivers a tube unit like distortion spectrum. The distortion is produced by the Gyrator itself at the frequency you dial in.
• Jensen Balanced In. That 1646 or Burr Brown Balanced Out
• Dynamic Range: 122 dB
• Frequency response: 10 Hz … 80 kHz (– 3dB)
• Max. Output Level: + 23dBu / 600 Ohm balanced floating
• Signal to Noise Ratio at + 6dBu = 105dB (20 … 20 kHz, unweighted, RMS)
• Noise: – 99dBu (20 Hz – 22 kHz – unweighted, RMS) @ 0dB Unity Gain
• Crosstalk between channels: > 100dB
• Power consumption: max 10 Watts
|Type||3 band Gyrator EQ|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
|Output transformer(s)||That / Burr Brown|