What is the ASC-T?
The Model ASC-T is a professional single channel 4 band equalizer in a 1/2 rack format. It is simple...it is useful...and it delivers the high quality and specifications found in all Speck Electronics gear. The transformer version of the standard Speck ASC.
That Classic Sound
You'll hear none of the thinness and edginess experienced with some other outboard EQ devices. The Speck Model ASC-T is reminiscent of vintage equalizers, revered for their dynamic range and musical performance.
This product is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
4 Sweepable Bands
L Band - a low band that incorporates a "Simulated Inductor" (si) design that sweeps the low frequencies from 20Hz - 150Hz. This band offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
L/M Band - a switchable low and mid band. This fully parametric section can be switched between a low frequency band that sweeps from 40Hz- 800Hz, or a mid frequency band that sweeps 400Hz-8kHz. This band has a variable bandwidth adjustment.
M Band - a fully parametric mid band with a frequency sweep range from 400Hz to 10kHz.
H Band - a high band that also incorporates a “Simulated Inductor” (si) circuit that adjusts the high frequency from 4kHz all the way up to 25kHz.
The Front Panel
This compact 4 band parametric equalizer has 12 controls for equalization adjustment that covers the audio spectrum from a low 20Hz all the way up to 25kHz.
There is a -12/+6 dB gain control that handles the level variations when patching between balanced and unbalanced gear. An bypass switch silently removes the equalizer from the audio path.
The Rear Panel
Connect the ASC-T to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The Model ASC-T has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
To enhance the classic EQ experience, the Model ASC-T offers balanced transformer and active balanced outputs.
• Frequency Response : 2Hz-154kHz (-3dB)
• THD+n (Output +24dBu) : .0014%
• Noise (22Hz-22kHz) : -93dBu
• Maximum Input Level : +28dBu
• Maximum Output Level : +24dBu (Transformer-Balanced output)
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (Balanced) 10K Ohms (Unbalanced)
• Output Impedance : 600 Ohms (Transformer-Balanced output)
• Phase Deviation : 7.6 degress @ 20KHz
• Overshoot : Zero
• Square wave response (10KHz) : 1.6usec rise time (10%-90%)
• Dimensions : WxHxD=1.75" x 8.5" x 7.25" (44mm x 216mm x 178mm)
• Power Requirements : 16 VAC external power module (120 VAC or 230 VAC models available)
• Shipping Weight : 6Lbs (2.7kg)
|Type||4 bands Parametric EQ|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing, Live|