Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer is a mastering grade EQ for recording, mixing and mastering. Based around a 5" touch screen that displays all the various parameters and settings and controls.
Mastering Equalizer offers a lot of new features and changes the way we usually use a traditional equalizer. It is 100% controllable via an AAX / VST / AU plug-in (provided), like all the brand's products, which syncs via a standard USB port to the DAW. This allows you to get 100% automation, presets recall and retrieve your last settings at the openning of the session, and even an A/B function to compare 2 presets. The device can also store internally 399 Presets.
But also, the filtering of the signal is graphically represented on its touch screen, in real time. This is again a first.
Not to mention that it is still the only EQ combining a parametric section, here of 4 bands, and a complete Pultec type section with an "AIR" band. Each section can be enabled or disabled independently.
Bettermaker's Mastering Equalizer also offers RTA analyzers for the input and output signal, as well as an M/S matrix.
This makes it the most complete and practical EQ on the market and a real tool at an unbeatable price.
Usually ships within 8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2018-05-15
ADVANCED ANALOG MASTERING EQUALIZER
• 100% analog audio signal path
• USB connectivity with MAC/PC
• All parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
• 399 presets, total recall, A/B comparison
• 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with back-light and multi-touch functionality, four encoders with
push-button action for ease of control
• Stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with solo function
• Stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (15Hz – 150 hz)
• Four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 3):
• EQ1: 23Hz – 400Hz (bell/shelf)
• EQ2: 80Hz – 2kHz (bell)
• EQ3: 400Hz – 10kHz (bell)
• EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
• Stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (23 and 28 kHz) and separate frequencies
for low-boost and low-cut sections
• Stereo 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
• Adjustable output level (+/- 12dB)
• Gain Lock and Auto-Q functions
• On-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
• On-screen live representation of the EQ curve
• Balanced stereo input (XLR), 23dBu max input level (THD < 0.1%)
• Balanced stereo output (XLR), 23dBu max output level (THD < 0.1%)
• Operating Level: +4dBu
• Input impedance (differential): 48kΩ (for balanced signal)
• Output Impedance: 50Ω + 50Ω (electronically balanced)
• Frequency response 5Hz to 30kHz; +/- 0.1dB
• Dynamic range: 115 dB @ +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
• THD+N: CMRR: max 80 dB @ 3 kHz, min 55 dB @ 50Hz, 20 kHz BW
• Crosstalk: min -90 dB @ 1KHz, max -55 dB @ 30Hz, +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
• 2U enclosure, 230mm deep
• 115/230V switch
• Advanced linear power supply with toroidal AC mains transformer
• Maximum power consumption: 30W
• Shipping weight: 5.5 kg
|Type||Pramatric + Pultec EQ|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
500 Series Pultec type stereo / Dual Mono EQ502P et EQ502P Remote - 500 Series Parametric stereo EQ542 and EQ542 Remote - 19" Rack format stereo / Dual Mono with M/S EQ232P et EQ232P Remote, 500 Series with M/S, Sidechain and Look ahead mode C502V Compressor and the stereo Brickwall Mastering Limiter with 2 odd & even harmonic generators and Clipper.