Bettermaker EQ 502P Remote is the DAW controlled version, with no front panel command, of the EQ 502O, Pultec type stereo 500 Series EQ.
Besides its pure analog signal paths, the bettermaker EQ502P has a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ’s as well as in your D.A.W. and in your project with your AUTOMATION.
Usually ships within 7-8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker® EQ 502P.
• Stereo/Dual mono Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs
• Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
• USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
• Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
• Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
• You can connect up to 99 EQ502P’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ50o series products for one USB port)
• Model: EQ 502P
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
• Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
• S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
• THD+N: less than 0.004%
• Channels: 2
• Weight: 0,4 kg
• Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
• Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
• Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
• Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
• Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
• Clip detector: Yes
• P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
• P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
• P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
• Preset storage capacity: 399 presets
|Type||2 bands Pultec Type EQ|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
500 Series Pultec type stereo / Dual Mono EQ502P et EQ502P Remote - 500 Series Parametric stereo EQ542 and EQ542 Remote - 19" Rack format stereo / Dual Mono with M/S EQ232P et EQ232P Remote, 500 Series with M/S, Sidechain and Look ahead mode C502V Compressor and the stereo Brickwall Mastering Limiter with 2 odd & even harmonic generators and Clipper.