Thanks to our relationship with Bettermaker, we can have your new gear to you in no time. Order now and it will be shipped the same day it’s received from the maker. Contact us for the most accurate lead time.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker® EQ 232P. Now we took a step forward and presented EQ232P MKII.
Between EQ232P and EQ232P MKII we took a huge step improving this amazing EQ even more. There is over 30 changes and improvements in construction, firmware and software. This is by far our most complex and perfect product and by it’s sound and functionality compared to it’s price the unit presents huge value to a professional engineer.
• 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 2 Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
• Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
• 24dB/Oct Highpass filter, the only one on the market
• 4 Parametric filters (2 on each channel) covering form 15Hz to 15kHz.
• Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
• USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
• AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit, WIN, OSX) supported
• A/B comparing function
• Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
• 7 presets to have a kick start!
• 24 dB headroom.
• Stereo, Dual Mono, M/S modes!
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
• Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
• S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
• THD+N: less than 0.004%
• Channels: 2
• Weight: 7kg
• Supply voltage: 110V AC 50/60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz (depending on model)
• Power consumption: 15 W
• Input impedance: 10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced
• Output impedance: 100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced
• Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
• Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
• Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
• Clip detector: present
• High-pass filter: 24db/oct 18…200Hz (variable)
• EQ 1 freq. range: 45…1000Hz
• EQ 1 gain: -15…+15dB
• EQ 1 bandwidth: 0.2oct…3oct
|Type||5 bands Parametric EQ|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
500 Series Pultec type stereo / Dual Mono EQ502P et EQ502P Remote - 500 Series Parametric stereo EQ542 and EQ542 Remote - 19" Rack format stereo / Dual Mono with M/S EQ232P et EQ232P Remote, 500 Series with M/S, Sidechain and Look ahead mode C502V Compressor and the stereo Brickwall Mastering Limiter with 2 odd & even harmonic generators and Clipper.