The Tornade ES-Series Stereo Bus Compressor is based on Solid State technology. Handcrafted in France and assembled with selected components of the highest quality. The Front and back panels are anodized brushed aluminum, and painted engravings. Very effective to raise the average level and it brings an incredible punch as well on a complete mix as on instruments or voices. It also tends to magnify the sound and expand your mix while being of great musicality. In addition to conventional compressor settings, the ES-Series Stereo Bus Compressor offers a variable-frequency (low-cut) filtered side-chain, a 'dry to mix' function , and a 'dry to mix' function key in 'to control the compression by a sidechain signal.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• True bypass
• Vishay potentiometers
• Sifam Ground Reduction meter
• Attack times : 0.1ms, 0.3ms, 1ms, 3ms, 10ms, 30ms
• Release times : 0.1s, 0.3s, 0.6s, 1.2s, 2.4s, Auto
• Ratio : 2 :1, 4 :1, 10 :1
• Output gain : 0 to 15dB
• Sidechain filter : Off, 60Hz, 90Hz, 130Hz, 200Hz et 300Hz (HPF at 6dB/oct)
• Dry to Mix : Blend from Off to +5dB (nominal level)
• Input impedance : 50kΩ (balanced)
• Output impedance : 100Ω (unbalanced)
• Noise level : <83dBu (RMS, unweigted, 20Hz-20kHz)
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|