Thanks to our relationship with Tornade Audio Systems, we can have your new gear to you in no time. Order now and it will be shipped the same day it’s received from the maker. Contact us for the most accurate lead time.
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is hand crafted in France and assembled with selected extreme quality components.
Front and rear aluminum brushed anodized panels with painted engravings.
It is very effective to raise the average level and brings an incredible punch as well on a full mix, instruments or voices BUS.
It also tends to magnify the sound and expand the stereo image, while being very musical.
In addition to the traditional controls of a compressor, the ES-Series Stereo Bus Compressor provides a sidechain filter (low-cut) with variable frequency, a 'Dry to mix' feature (for parallel compression) and an external Sidechain.
• True hardware Bypass
• Attack times: 0.1ms, 0.3ms, 1ms, 3ms, 10ms, 30ms
• Release times: 0.1s, 0.3s, 0.6s, 1.2s, 2.4s, Auto
• Ratios: 2 :1, 4 :1, 10 :1
• Makeup gain: 0 to 15dB
• Sidechain filters: Off, 60Hz, 90Hz, 130Hz, 200Hz & 300Hz (low-cut filter of 6dB/oct)
• Dry to Mix feature or parallel compression
• Input impedance: 50kO (balanced)
• Output impedance: 100O (balanced)
• Signal to noise ratio: <83dBu (RMS, unweighted, 20Hz-20kHz)
• Vishay potentiometers
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
No customer reviews for the moment.