In stock. This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A Tri-Mode C1
Each channel can either be used independently, or in Stereo mode both are summed into the side-chain to eliminate any image shift. The C1LA also has the ability to DC-Link the side-chain signals in Stereo mode, allowing for more movement, while still preserving the stereo image. And for those who prefer to compress both sides of a mix without linking: when operating independently both channelÊ¼s controls are ganged.
The essence of the sound is determined by its dynamic performance: the way it reacts around transients creating its signature. In many situations, best results can be from medium-slow attack; and medium-fast release settings: passing transients present in a signal, while the compression law and timings then played out as the side-chain reacts and recovers both controls the overall levels and adds Ê»punchÊ¼ as the transients are shaped. The Ê»SOFTÊ¼ mode in the C1LA also adds a new compression curve, acting not just at the threshold knee point, but across a broad input range of about 15dB.
• 3 operating modes: Independent/ganged; Stereo linked/Sum; and Stereo Linked/DC
• Metering options: Input, Output, (VU) and Gain Reduction (PPM) for L & R Channels
• 3 side-chain filters : 65, 130, or 205Hz
• Automatic distortion null circuitry
• Normal and half-threshold ranges
• ʻSoftʼ compression curve reshapes a 15dB range
• Total of 12 Attack and 12 Release settings
• Total of 4 ʻAutoʼ settings
• Dual, balanced bantam jacks for external side-chain inputs
• All settings and circuitry from original C1 Dual/Stereo Compressor
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|