In stock. This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Classic FET ratios, as well as subtle low and hard limit ratios, allow the balance of compression to harmonics to be tailored, while wide-ranging attack and release options allow the envelope to shape exactly what hits the harmonics stages. The integrated sidechain filter and tone shaping of the discrete harmonics stages allows the signal to remain full even with large amounts of gain reduction. The Nonlinear mode engages an alternate aggressive personality, giving you new and unique dynamic textures.
• Classic FET compression in stereo with single controls
• Discrete harmonics circuitry to add rich color and character to the compression, integration that gives you a fluid recording/mix chain
• Parallel blend control; adjust compression and harmonics as aggressively as needed and balance to taste
• Multiple ratios allow for subtle control to harder limiting, while the external sidechain loop can be used to shape further or bypass compression altogether, driving only the analog harmonics
• Nonlinear mode brings creative and extreme punch, and energized compression balanced with additional harmonics
• Transformer balanced discrete output stage
• Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
No customer reviews for the moment.