Functioning as an updated stereo version of our 7X-500 compressor and geared toward mix and drum buss duties, the Lindell Audio 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Compressor provides the same 1176-style compression as its mono counterpart in linked or unlinked stereo modes. Additionally, it gives you variable attack and release knobs.
Like the 7X-500, it provides 3 selectable ratios and a high-pass sidechain filters that assure your bass frequencies will pass through the compressor unchanged. A wet/dry knob allows for parallel-style compression, while gain reduction metering is provided via dual LED arrays. All of the unit’s FET transistors are matched for stereo control.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• FET Style stereo Compressor
• Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
• Variable Attack Times. 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
• Variable Release Times. 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
• 3 Step Switched High Pass Side-chain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz
• 3 Step Switched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
• True Hardware Bypass
• 4x Vintage OPA1731
• Transformers Balanced Outputs
• 20-LED Gain Reduction Meters
• Gold Plated PCB
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|