Functioning as an updated stereo version of our 7X-500 compressor and geared toward mix and drum buss duties, the Lindell Audio 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Compressor provides the same 1176-style compression as its mono counterpart in linked or unlinked stereo modes. Additionally, it gives you variable attack and release knobs.
Like the 7X-500, it provides 3 selectable ratios and a high-pass sidechain filters that assure your bass frequencies will pass through the compressor unchanged. A wet/dry knob allows for parallel-style compression, while gain reduction metering is provided via dual LED arrays. All of the unit’s FET transistors are matched for stereo control.
Usually ships within 7-8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• FET Style stereo Compressor
• Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
• Variable Attack Times. 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
• Variable Release Times. 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
• 3 Step Switched High Pass Side-chain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz
• 3 Step Switched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
• True Hardware Bypass
• 4x Vintage OPA1731
• Transformers Balanced Outputs
• 20-LED Gain Reduction Meters
• Gold Plated PCB
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|