In stock. This product is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inward Connections knows a thing or two about putting big sound in small packages. The Bad Boy compressor is no exception.
With its range of ratios, array of timing options and integrated Mix control, the Bad Boy is ready to tackle any source. It’s ready to work whether it’s leveling gentle acoustic guitars, smashing drums, tightening the mix bus, or even mastering. The Bad Boy is a good thing for any 500 Series rack.
• VF600 discrete amp blocks
• Transformerless differential-balanced input
• Transformer-balanced output
• Wet/Dry Mix control
• LED Output VU meter -18db to +6dB
• Gain Makeup control +/- 16dB
• Threshold Control -40dB to +22dB
• Ratio Control 2:1 to 30:1 to infinity
• Attack Control 0.2 milliseconds to 20 milliseconds
• Release Control 0.1 seconds to 3 seconds
• LED Gain reduction meter -2dB to -20dB
• High Pass Filter – 250Hz sidechain filter
• Stereo Link – can be tied to an adjacent unit
• Bypass – relay engaged bypass
• Input Impedance: > 20K ohms balanced
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Frequency Response: +/- 0.2dB @ 10Hz to 100KHz
• Output Signal to Noise: < -95dB
• THD + Noise: 0.01% @ 1KHz/+4dBu
• Distortion: 0.01% THD, +4dBu @ 1KHz
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
No customer reviews for the moment.