In stock. This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
But it does not end there, at the flick of a switch, a high pass filter reduces the compressor sensitivity to low frequencies for more bass punch when used on program material. We have also included a fully balanced side chain insert point so you can add additional equalisation to the compressor characteristic or "key" the compressor with another source. There are 5 attack settings and 6 release settings including our magnificent auto release mode and the 5 ratio settings offer very gentle to full on gain reduction possibilities.
• Drive: variable pot that sets the amount of compression.
• Output dB: variable pot that adds gain at the output to correct for lost level.
• Attack: rotary switch with 1mS, 10mS, 25mS, 50mS selections and the excellent AUTO mode.
• Ratio: rotary switch with 2:1, 4:1, 6:1, 10:1 and 20:1 selections - all soft knee.
• Release: rotary switch with 100mS, 200mS, 400mS, 800mS 1600mS selections and our suberb AUTO mode.
• Bypass: hard wire unit bypass to compare compressed and uncompressed signals.
• Meter: switches the VU meter between input/output levels or amount of compression.
• S/C HPF: inserts a 170Hz high pass filter into the side chain for added bass punch.
• S/C Insert; engage the external side chain insert point and monitor the side chain signal.
There is also a handy power On/Off switch, a channel A/B Link switch which is useful when the SOC-20 is used on stereo mixes with hard panned sounds, and the global Stereo or MS mode switch. The large knobs with pointers allow for accurate resetting of the compressor if needed.
• Maximum Input Level Line +32dBu
• Maximum Output Level Line +27dBu
• Maximum Input/Output Level S/C Insert +22dBu
• Noise: -95dBu Stereo Mode, -90dBu M/S Mode (measured with no make up gain and A Weighted).
• Gain variable from 0dB to +15dB
• Frequency Response: 3Hz to 120kHz measured with +10dB gain and no gain reduction.
• Harmonic Distortion:
No gain reduction 0.08% @ 100Hz, 0.025% @ 1kHz, 0.02% @ 10kHz, 0.05% @ 100kHz
With 20dB gain reduction (Attack AUTO, Release 16) 0.1% @ 100Hz, 0.06% @ 1kHz, 0.04% @ 10kHz
With 20dB gain reduction (Attack AUTO, Release AUTO): 2% @ 100Hz
• Standard Operating Level +4dBu = 0 VU meter display.
• Size 2 Unit 19" rack mount, (482Wx88Hx250D).
• Power requirements 230V/115V selectable, IEC detachable power cable.
Specifications are typical of a production unit and are subject to change without notice. 0dBu reference = 0.775 volts RMS.
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
No customer reviews for the moment.