In stock. This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
If you have a pair of Aurora Audio GTQC channel strips at your disposal, you have access to some pretty serious power in stereo. Ideal for any stereo recording and compression, you can link the compressors with ease. All you need is a single TRS cable. Just like the GTC2, the stereo link follows which ever unit is compressing more. If you are looking to beef up your entire mix by having a stereo channel strip on the insert, look no further!
• Preamp Input impedance: 1,200 ohms or 300 ohms (switch selectable on rear panel) transformer balanced and floating
• Compressor Input impedance: 10k ohms transformer balanced and floating
• Both devices have transformer balanced and floating outputs that will drive any impedance from 600 ohms upwards
• D.I. Input impedance: 10Megohms
• Frequency response <20Hz to>50KHz + 1dB
• Distortion <0.075% @ 1KHz
• Preamp EIN <-125dB @ 80dB gain
• Compressor Noise <-75dB (20 to 22KHz)
• Dimensions 19″ x 1U x 11″ (482.6mm x 44.45mm x 279.4mm)
• Weight: 20lbs
GTQC Preamp/EQ Section
• The same transformer balanced Class A mic preamp/ EQ from the GTQ2
• Direct input with 10dB gain and 10Mohm input impedance
• Three band EQ provides + 15dB adjustment at 80Hz (Bass), 12KHz (Treble) and mid frequencies of 400Hz, 1,600Hz and 3,200Hz
• 80Hz 18dB/octave High Pass Filter
GTQC Compressor Section
• Threshold: -10dBu to +30dBu
• Ratio: 1.5:1 to 10:1
• Attack Time: 500uS to 5mS
• Release Time: 100mS to 3 Seconds
• Gain Make up: 0dB to +20dB
• Both Fet and Opto compression
• Auto Release
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
No customer reviews for the moment.