Henry Engineering TwinMatch is a dual-stereo (4-channel) level and impedance converter that interfaces two “consumer” stereo outputs with professional balanced equipment.
TwinMatch is ideal for use with a pair of stereo CD players or other "play only" sources. The unit accepts four channels (2 stereo pairs) of -10 dBv unbalanced audio and converts to professional "600 ohm" balanced lines. The gain is adjustable to accommodate either +4 or +8 dBm systems.
In stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
All circuitry is direct-coupled and transformerless for sonic transparency, making TwinMatch ideal for digital sources. Unbalanced inputs are on goldplated RCA jacks; balanced outputs are via XLR connectors.
Henry Engineering TwinMatch is powered by an internal AC power supply.
3 Optional mounting solutions are available
• Rack mount shelf
• Desk mount
• Wall/Cabinet mounting brackets
• Input Level -10 dBv nominal
• Input Impedance 25K ohms, unbal
• Output Level +4 to +8 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
• Output Load 600 ohms or higher, balanced
• Controls Output Level for each channel
• Gain +6 to +20 dB, adjustable
• Frequency Response DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
• Distortion <.01% IM/THD
• Noise >80 dB below nominal output, typ
• Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs
• Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab
|Type||audio format converter|