Henry Engineering DigiMatch 2x6 is an AES/EBU-to-SPDIF interface and distribution amplifier for digital audio signals. DigiMatch has two distinct functions: (a) to convert between professional (balanced) AES/EBU and consumer (unbalanced) SPDIF digital audio signals; and (b) to distribute a digital input signal(s) to multiple destinations.
DigiMatch has 2 inputs and 6 outputs: an AES/EBU input and 3 AES/EBU outputs,plus an SPDIF input and 3 SPDIF outputs. Either input can feed either or both sets of outputs, producing 4 possible modes of operation:
• Convert: AES/EBU input feeds SPDIF outs; SPDIF input feeds AES/EBU outs
• DA-AES/EBU only: AES/EBU input feeds ALL outputs
• DA-SPDIF only: SPDIF input feeds ALL outputs
• DA-Split: AES/EBU input feeds AES/EBU outputs; SPDIF input feeds SPDIF outputs
Usually ships within 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Modes are selected using front panel switches. The “Convert” mode is essentially a “digital MatchBox,” providing bi-directional conversion between AES/EBU and SPDIF digital circuits, without altering any data in the bitstream.
DigiMatch circuitry automatically corrects input levels that are out of tolerance. All 6 DigiMatch outputs can be used simultaneously and without interaction. The AES/EBU inputs and outputs are transformer isolated. All outputs are short-circuit protected and can drive long lines without signal degradation.
DigiMatch is powered by an internal AC power supply.
3 Optional mounting solutions are available
• Rack mount shelf
• Desk mount
• Wall/Cabinet mounting brackets
• Sample Rate Any, 96 kHz or less
• AES/EBU Input XLR connector
• 110 ohm termination (switchable)
• SPDIF Input RCA connector
• 75 ohm termination (switchable)
• AES/EBU Outputs 3 each, XLR connectors
• 110 ohm source impedance
• SPDIF Outputs 3 each, RCA connectors
• 75 ohm source impedance
• Throughput Delay Less than 80 nanoseconds
• Power Input 115/230 VAC, 5W
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical 5.7”w x 1.7”h x 6.0”d, 3lbs
• Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|