Henry Engineering U.S.D.A. (Utility Summing & Distribution Amplifier) is a unique 2x4 mini-DA that can be used to combine or split audio signals for distribution. It can be used as a 1x4 or 2x4 DA in stereo or mono.
There are 2 inputs (1 stereo pair) and 4 outputs (2 stereo pairs). Front panel “Stereo/Mono” switches select either a stereo or mono output from each output pair. USDA can produce both stereo and mono outputs simultaneously from a stereo source. Inputs and outputs can be operated either balanced or unbalanced. The audio level of each output can be adjusted over a 26 dB range. All circuitry is transformerless and directcoupled for sonic accuracy.
Usually ships within 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Connections are via plug-in euroblock connectors. USDA 2X4 is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. USDA 2X4 is powered by an internal AC power supply.
3 Optional mounting solutions are available
• Rack mount shelf
• Desk mount
• Wall/Cabinet mounting brackets
• Input Level -14 to +8 dBm nominal
• Input Impedance 20K ohms bal, 10K ohms unbal
• Output Level 0 to +8 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
• Output Load 600 ohms or higher per output, bal
• Controls Output Level for each channel
• Gain -12 to +14 dB
• Frequency Response DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
• Distortion <.01% IM/THD
• Noise >80 dB below nominal output, typ
• Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs
• Mounting Table top, optional rack mount shelf,
• optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets
• Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab