This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Proven technologies for supreme audio
Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking provides the most authentic analog sounding A/D & D/A conversion on the market. Antelope's clocking and conversion along with the custom USB technology implemented in Zen are identical to the ones in the top-selling 32-channel Orion interface which is a centerpiece in the playback rigs for artists such as Rihanna, Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake, and inside the mixing and mastering studios of engineers like Eric Sarafin (aka Mixerman), Brian Vibberts, Howie Wienberg or electronic music producers like Robert Babicz and Dusty Kid.
Intuitive control and signal routing bringing unique versatility
Zen Studio is fully controllable using an intuitive desktop application on both PC and Mac, offering flexible signal routing and DSP-based effects alongside custom presets. Users can create up to four independent, zero-latency mixes assignable to any outputs, including the two independent headphone outputs and monitor outputs. All audio I/O is available simultaneously for a total of 38 possible input and 32 output channels, plus 24 simultaneous I/O channels via custom USB, supporting 24-bit, 192 kHz audio.
DSP effects and flexibility to enable creative audio production
In addition to proven sound quality, Zen Studio offers an extremely powerful DSP, based on a custom FPGA device with massive parallel processing capabilities. The proprietary FPGA makes the DSP chip in Zen Studio eight times more powerful than the ones used in similar devices. This allows fast and easy simultaneous processing of multiple effects, enhancing the workflow like no other device on the market.
The latest addition to our multifunctional audio interface is our first reverb - AuraVerb. It creates various ambient colors, or “Auras”, using a unique algorithm to provide color and richness like no other reverb so far. Producers can easily design thickening effects, washing effects, bright halo type film score effects. There are also darkened mood effects and long, clear and rich decays - just a few of the many dimensions, which AuraVerb is able to add to the mix. In addition AuraVerb comes with reverb presets, specifically designed by the 5-time Grammy Award winning recording and mixing engineer Brian “Dr. Vibb” Vibberts.
• Analog Inputs 4 x Mic / Line Instrument on XLR combos on the front
• 8 x Mic / Line on XLR combos on the rear
• 8 x Lines on DB25 (8 channels)
• 2 x Inserts on TRS (inputs 1,2)
• 2 x ADAT (up to 16)
• 1 x S/PDIF
World Clock Input
• 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 - 192kHz
• Analog Outputs 8 x Lines on DB25 (8 channels)
• 1 x Monitor out on TRS (2 channels)
• 2 x Stereo Headphone outs on TRS (4 channels)
• 2 x ADAT
• 1 x S/PDIF
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz, 24 channels I/O, Type B
Word Clock Output
• 1 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 - 192kHz
• Dynamic Range: 118dB
• THD + N: -98 dB
• Dynamic Range: 118dB
• THD + N: -105 dB
• Gain: 0,10 – 65 dB
• THD + N: -108 dB
• Clocking System: 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
• 64-bit DDS
• Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
• Clocking Stability: <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
• Clock Aging: < 1 ppm per year
• Clock Calibration: <+/-0.001 ppm
• Sample Rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
• Operating Temperature: 0-50ºC/32- 122ºF
• Weight 2 kg/4.41 lb approx.
• Width: 418 mm/16.8”
• Height: 45 mm/1.8”
• Depth: 145 mm/5.8”
• Power Supply: DC Universal Input 18V
• Power Consumption: 25 Watts Max
In The Box
• Zen Studio Portable Audio Interface
• DC Power Supply
• USB cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty card
|Type||Converter & Mic Pres|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Antelope was founded to take audio recording to the next level, providing digital technology that transcends all expectations. Antelope allows you to harness the power of digital audio without sacrificing the warmth and fullness typically associated with analogue gear. With Antelope, it's truly possible to have the best of both worlds.