What is the LiLo Mixer ?
The LiLo is a high-definition desktop analog line mixer for routing and blending your external gear. Short for Line-in/Line-out, the LiLo was designed as a "quiet-transparent" platform that allows you to build a mixing system using the gear you already own.
One glance at the LiLo and you will realize that you are not looking at a conventional mixer. The first thing you will notice is the minimalist layout of the LiLo. This unpretentious design lacks mic preamps, equalizers, and is in short supply of knobs and switches. In their place, we bring you a well-designed 16 channel mixer with unmatched signal routing, generous amounts of headroom, and a transparent signal path.
The Speck Lilo has been designed with the specific idea that you want to connect and mix your external gear and DAW without the limitations imposed by traditional recording consoles.
Available on order only
Warning: Last items in stock!
The In's & Out's
All audio inputs, outputs, and inserts are fully balanced and available on XLR and TRS connectors.
Connect the LiLo to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less.
The LiLo has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu. Balanced transformers are standard on the main outputs and are optional on other outputs.
Two frame sizes
• 16 channel - with 32 inputs
• Fully modular construction.
• All balanced inputs, outputs, and inserts.
• Each input channel has a selector for two line inputs, balanced inserts, 100mm slider, pan, L-R assign and group assigns, 4 aux sends, mute, in-place solo, and a balanced direct out.
• With a 100mm stereo slider, masters, 2 track return, and two aux returns. A DAW return allows a workstation to be monitored at the LiLo mixer.
• Transformer balanced mix outputs. Optional transformers on group outputs.Input channels have configruation switches under
panel for user customization.
• Frequency Response (12 dB gain) : 10Hz-30kHz (+0/-.5dB)
• THD+n (Gain 12, Output +24dBu) : 0.0024%
• Crosstalk (1kHz) : -100dBu (Channel to channel)
-95dBu (Input to Mix out, channel muted)
-89dBu (Input to Mix out, channel fader off)
• Noise (22Hz-22kHz) : -102dBu (Residual output noise)
-81dBu (16 channels routed, faders up)
-84dBu (16 channels routed, faders off)
-90dBu (16 channels routed, faders off, and muted)
• Maximum input level : +28dBu
• Maximum output level : +28dBu at active outputs
+24dBu at transformer outputs
• Output Impedance : 60 Ohms (All Active-balanced outputs)
600 Ohms (All Xformer-balanced outputs)
• Dimensions (16 channel mixer) : WxDxH=28.6" x 24.6" x 10" (725mm x 625mm x 254mm)
• Dimensions (External supply) : WxDxH=7" x 17" x 5.5" (178mm x 432mm x 140mm)
• Shipping Weight (16 channel) : 64 Lbs (29kg)
• Shipping Weight (24 channel) : 85 Lbs (38kg)
• Shipping Weight (External supply) : 23 Lbs (10kg)
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
|Channels||16 or 24|