On order only.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Growing pains are a part of life. We all go through it. Geoff Tanner knew that the 8 channels of the GTM822-2GN EX might not be enough for everyone. But instead of having to buy a bigger mixer, why not add on to what you have?
The audio path, inputs, and outputs are electronically the same as the GTM822-2GN. All channels are perfectly matched and sound identical. Once multiple units are linked together, you will be dealing with a full on Class A discrete beast on your hands!
Expand your sound. Expand your horizons. Expand your Aurora Audio GTM822-2GN console!
• Gain: -20dB to +10dB on input sensitivity switch
• 10dB in the fader providing a total range of +/- 20dB
• Front panel trim pot to set channel unity gain
• Input Impedance: >15 Kohms balanced
• Output Impedance: < 75 ohms balanced
• VU Meter range: Standard VU points from -20VU to +3VU
• 0VU: +4dBu = 1.228 vac
• Front panel trimpot to align the 0VU point
• Input headroom: +20dB above the red +3VU LED
• 0dB input gain: 20dB above +3VU = +7dBu = > +27dBu clip point
• -20dB input gain: 20dB above +3VU = +27dBu = > +47dBu clip point
• Format: Outputs are balanced and approx. -10dBu level available on a 9 pin D-sub connector that links to the GTM822-2GN
• Frequency Response: < +/- 0.5dB at 20Hz and 20KHz ref. 0dBu @ 1KHz
• Noise: < -75dB
• Crosstalk: < -70dB @ 1KHz
• Headroom: Maximum outputs all > +26dBu
• Distortion: < 0.075% @ 1KHz
• Current draw: < 120 VA per unit (approximately < 1 amp @ 120 volts or < 0.5 amp @ 240 volts 50 or 60Hz)
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|