Special order. Thanks to our relationship with Aurora Audio, we can have your new gear to you in no time. Order now and it will be shipped the same day it’s received from the maker. Contact us for the most accurate lead time.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Growing pains are a part of life. We all go through it. Geoff Tanner knew that the 8 channels of the GTM822-2GN EX might not be enough for everyone. But instead of having to buy a bigger mixer, why not add on to what you have?
The audio path, inputs, and outputs are electronically the same as the GTM822-2GN. All channels are perfectly matched and sound identical. Once multiple units are linked together, you will be dealing with a full on Class A discrete beast on your hands!
Expand your sound. Expand your horizons. Expand your Aurora Audio GTM822-2GN console!
• Gain: -20dB to +10dB on input sensitivity switch
• 10dB in the fader providing a total range of +/- 20dB
• Front panel trim pot to set channel unity gain
• Input Impedance: >15 Kohms balanced
• Output Impedance: < 75 ohms balanced
• VU Meter range: Standard VU points from -20VU to +3VU
• 0VU: +4dBu = 1.228 vac
• Front panel trimpot to align the 0VU point
• Input headroom: +20dB above the red +3VU LED
• 0dB input gain: 20dB above +3VU = +7dBu = > +27dBu clip point
• -20dB input gain: 20dB above +3VU = +27dBu = > +47dBu clip point
• Format: Outputs are balanced and approx. -10dBu level available on a 9 pin D-sub connector that links to the GTM822-2GN
• Frequency Response: < +/- 0.5dB at 20Hz and 20KHz ref. 0dBu @ 1KHz
• Noise: < -75dB
• Crosstalk: < -70dB @ 1KHz
• Headroom: Maximum outputs all > +26dBu
• Distortion: < 0.075% @ 1KHz
• Current draw: < 120 VA per unit (approximately < 1 amp @ 120 volts or < 0.5 amp @ 240 volts 50 or 60Hz)
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
No customer reviews for the moment.