WesAudio DUE-PRE – fully discrete mic/instrument 500 series preamp with two modes of operation.
Preamp circuit is switchable between two amps: RED and GREEN.
RED mode is a British classic style preamp (1073) and GREEN is an American vintage style preamp (discrete opamp). Both preamps have unique sonic textures known as a best classical sound preamps.
Carnhill transformers are responsible for matching impedance and de/symmetrization circuits. Preamp is loaded with two PADs: IN 20dB PAD and OUT 8dB PAD which allows to saturate both preamp and output transformer.
Additionally DUE-PRE has front input XLR Combo socket which can be used in both ways: as a mic input and as a instrumental input. Instrumental input is a high impedance input of which signal feeds input transformer through FET transistor. Module can draw up to 5W of power.
In stock & ready to ship
Warning: Last items in stock!
• High quality Grayhill gain switch
• 64dB of gain (preamps are matched with 0.5dB accuracy)
• Canrhill in/out transformers
• 20dB input PAD
• 8dB output PAD (allowing saturation of both preamp and transformer)
• Polarity Reverse switch
• +48V phantom power
• Fornt autosense XLR mic
• Hiz Fet DI front input (the signal passes through the input transformer)
• LED VU meter
• Input impedance: 1200ohm
• Output impedance: 600ohm
• Max. output level: RED (+27dBu); GREEN (+23dBu)
• min THD ratio: 0.005%
• Total gain: 64dB
• Power: up to 5W
|Type||Solid State Preamplifier|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|