Drop a Lindell Audio PEX-500VIN "Vintage Edition" all discrete equalizer into your API 500 Series compatible rack and you're in for a real sonic treat. Built around a classic Pultec parametric EQ design, the PEX-500VIN gives you the open mids, creamy highs, and punchy lows that only a true passive equalizer can deliver. Like the classic EQs it was modeled after, the PEX-500VIN features all discrete circuitry, including transformer-coupled balanced inputs and outputs. A series of 3-step switches provide hassle-free control over your low- and high-frequency EQ bands plus the cutoff frequency for the high-frequency attenuator and our true-bypass circuitry keeps your signal pure on the rare occasions you actually feel like bypassing your PEX-500VIN equalizer.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• An affordable, 500 Series equalizer modeled after Pultec's legendary passive EQ design
• Compatible with all standard API 500 Series compliant racks
• All discrete design based upon the legendary Vintage OPA1731 amplifier for classic EQ sound
• Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs provide pristine clarity
• 3-step switched low frequency boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%
• 3-step switched high frequency boost 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
• 3-step switched high frequency attenuation 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%
• True bypass hardware preserves your sound quality when bypassed
|Type||3 bands Pultec type EQ|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
|Inout transformer(s)||Vintage 1731|
|Output transformer(s)||Vintage 1731|